Using your Flu Care card
The Flu Care card is easy to use. Follow these easy steps:
Steps for using your card:
- Use the “Find a Pharmacy” locator on the right to find a participating pharmacy in your area.
- Contact your pharmacy for flu vaccine availability and/or to schedule an appointment for your flu shot. It may be helpful to print out instructions for the pharmacist, after selecting a pharmacy. Click here for pharmacy instructions.
- Visit your pharmacy, request a flu shot during normal hours of operation and present the pharmacist with your Flu Care card prior to receiving your vaccination.
- Please use this Flu Care Card to pay for your flu shot with your pharmacist. The Flu Care Card is the preferred form of payment and covers the full cost of the flu shot.
- Get your vaccination and dispose of your card.
By using the Flu Care card, the cost of your flu shot will be covered so there is no out-of-pocket cost to you.